Fotofabriek is constantly growing, and we’d like to expand our reach on the German market! Fotofabrik.de has already existed for a few years, but is in need of some extra attention to be able to reach its full potential. You are in a position to develop a strategy that will help further Fotofabrik.de’s growth, and you’re excited about giving it your all.
Our new colleague will be involved in the following:
- Developing and maintaining market plans for Fotofabrik.de;
- Identifying and creating opportunities in the German photo book market;
- Content and social media management for Fotofabrik.de;
- SEO-related tasks, such as writing content in German for the website;
- SEA-related tasks, such as optimizing and analyzing PPC-campaigns;
- Building our (online) identity;
- Acting as point of contact for our German customers.
You’re highly compatible with our company, because
- You’re skilled at writing compelling (commercial) texts and advertisements;
- You have at least two years of working experience in a related field;
- You are ambitious, motivated, enthusiastic, take initiative and are enterprising;
- You have a thorough knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and SEO (1-3 years working experience);
- You are commercially inclined and result-oriented;
- You are analytically savvy;
- You have a diploma in a relevant field (HBO-level of higher);
- You are fluent in German;
- You speak English (Dutch is a plus).
You’re unfortunately less compatible with us if
- You struggle maintaining overview;
- You’re not prepare to take on various tasks, even if they suit you less;
- You lack the ambition to keep on challenging yourself, and keep growing within the organization.
Why pick Fotofabriek?
Fotofabriek’s marketing team focusses largely on our online identity, and strives to make sure Fotofabriek is thriving in the market. The focal points are branding, marketing campaigns, content, social media management and SEA. As an online marketeer you will be actively contributing to these areas. Our team is made up of a group of young digital professionals who love keeping up with the latest online marketing trends. Each individual has their own projects, but a lot is still done together as a team.
- You receive a nice salary, according to your level of experience
- You get a lot of freedom, since new ideas and work methods are always welcome
- You’re available 20-40 hours a week, hours are discussable
- The workday is between 08:30 and 18:00
Are you the new colleague we’re searching for? Apply directly or send an email with your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value a good cover letter. Applications without them are seldomly considered.