Are you looking for a fun and multifaceted job? Would you like to contribute to the growth of Fotofabrik.de? We’re searching for a new colleague for our German customer service. Fotofabrik has substantial growth potential in Germany. Do you not only master the German language, but also have a knack for marketing? In that case, you will also have the opportunity to put your skills to use in other departments such as social media, content and marketing strategy.
As a customer service advisor for Germany, your primary responsibility will be the perfect handling of questions directed at Fotofabrik.de. Each and every product ordered by the customers represents a personal memory, for this reason we believe that the contact with customer service should feel like a warm blanket. We strive for reliability, good service and to solve all problems rapidly and completely. The customer service representative is the first contact point for the customer. He or she informs, advises and helps customers with their problems and questions. You are equally a crucial agent in the improvement of our products and services. You provide and report important feedback and input to departments such as marketing, production and IT.
You’re the perfect fit, because
- You have a high sense of responsibility
- You have an affinity for marketing
- You always think of the customers’ best interests, but can also identify commercial opportunities for the company when they present themselves
You’re unfortunately not a great fit, because
- You have difficulties keeping a general overview and prioritising
- You don’t identify recurring problems and questions
- You do not have the ambition to challenge yourself and grow within the organisation
- You are fluent in German both spoken and written, German as mother tongue is a plus
- You are available during weekdays between 9:00 and 17:00)
- You work and think at a MBO-plus or HBO level
- You are available at least 20 hours per week
- You receive a good salary: 11,25 – 12,75 per hour
So… are you curious? Apply to this job right away by clicking on the button below, or send your cover letter and CV with an unmistakable photo to firstname.lastname@example.org